Private, Peaceful, Perfect!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
One look at 16 Hoop Pine Street and you'll not only be charmed by its contemporary design and gorgeous bush views but you'll fall in love with the overwhelming feel of privacy and serenity this home offers.
Immaculately presented and spacious, this quality family home was built with lifestyle in mind with a floorplan purposefully designed to maintain a substantial level of separation between all the bedrooms and living areas it is perfect for entertaining and will easily accommodate and cater for families big and small.
The kitchen along with dining and sitting areas are positioned comfortably in the heart of the home with high ceilings that give a real sense of space and an abundance of windows that take full advantage of the views and allow light and breeze to flood through.
- 840sqm Block w/ HUGE Side Access & Large Powered Caravan/Boat Pad
- Completely Private Setting w/ Stunning Natural Bushland Outlook
- Kitchen w/ 40mm Ceaser Stone Waterfall Benchtops & Soft Close Draws
- Media Room W/ Ceiling Mounted Speakers
- Alfresco Entertainment Area w/ Pull Down Privacy Screens
- Air-conditioned & Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Master Suite w/ Aircon, Spacious Ensuite and His & Hers Robes
- Garden Shed, Solar Hot Water & Water Tank
- Plumbed Water Connection to Fridge Cavity
The hustle and bustle of the real world feels a million miles away from here, but within 10mins you can be enjoying the waters of Moreton Bay or you can be on the M1 motorway in under 15 mins to travel to the Gold Coast or to the City. With local shops, schools and parklands all only a short distance away, you can enjoy this laidback Mount Cotton lifestyle without giving up any conveniences.
Another quality Mount Cotton residence proudly represented by Michael Theo 0426 826 911
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- High Ceilings
- Media Room
- Plumbed Fridge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces