Private Outdoor Living with Bush Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Take one look at 5 Maculata Close and you'll be charmed by its contemporary design, gorgeous bush views and its calming serenity.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, elevated high above neighbouring homes and taking in glorious views of the natural Mount Cotton bushland this immaculately presented and meticulously maintained family home offers an overwhelming feel of privacy and seclusion combined with a functional layout designed to capitalise on the views of the bush from every angle.
The kitchen sits comfortably in the heart of the home along with an open plan dining and sitting space that flows effortlessly to the incredible alfresco entertainment area with a huge split level deck overlooking a fire pit and gorgeous mature gardens all framed by a natural bush reserve creating a completely private and tranquil setting.
- 600sqm Block Backing onto Natural Bush Reserve
- Large Master Suite w/ HUGE Walk in Robe, Ensuite & A/C
- Modern Kitchen w/ Ceaser Stone Benchtops, Ample Storage & Bench space
- Large Alfresco Entertainment Area & Fire Pit Area
- Mature Gardens w/ Fruiting Tress , Veggie Patch & Green House
- Split System Aircon in Main Living Area + Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Crimsafe Security Screens
- Huge Under House Storage
- Lawn Locker
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank
- Convenient location- walking distance to natural parklands and walking tracks, 2mins to Mount Cotton Shopping village & Lakes, within 10mins to the waters of Moreton Bay and local schools.
The hustle and bustle of the real world feels a million miles away from here, but within 10mins you can be enjoying the waters of Moreton Bay or you can be on the M1 motorway in under 15 mins to travel to the Gold Coast or the City.
If space, peace and quiet, and low maintenance tranquillity are some of the things that you're demanding in your next home, don't delay and request an inspection today. It's sure to impress!
Another quality Mount Cotton home proudly marketed by Michael Theo 0426 826 911
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.